There is still time to register for Neogen’s upcoming pet food webinar, “Identifying Hazards and Developing Preventive Controls for Animal Food Producers.”
The webinar will begin at 11:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 and will be led by Patricia Wester, an experienced veteran in food safety who has worked with some of the largest domestic and international food safety firms.
To sign up, click here.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- The basic tenets of the FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Animal Food – get started NOW with CGMP’s
- The PCQI and QI roles
- How to identify physical, chemical and biological hazards in a pet food facility
- Determine the appropriate preventive controls for those identified hazards
- Developing management components for preventive controls
- The difference between corrective actions and corrections
- The role of environmental monitoring
- Verifying and monitoring your preventive controls
Ms. Wester is currently president of PA Wester Consulting where she utilizes her broad experience in food safety and accredited certification auditing as an active SME on a wide range of FSMA training projects. She has contributed to the development and delivery of recognized curriculum for Preventive Controls and Food Safety Auditor certification schemes and is a food safety technical assessor for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).